Operation Round Up Guidelines
- Funds shall be disbursed in the general service area of Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. (DVEC) solely for charitable, education, scientific, health or safety purposes.
- No funds of “Operation Round Up” shall in any fashion be used for religious purposes or to support any candidate for political office or for any political purpose.
- Not more than $2,500 will be given annually to any family unit, group, organization, charity or like organization.
- The Board will not meet less than semiannually to evaluate applications.
- One of the “Operation Round Up” activities will be to report at the DVEC Annual Membership Meeting each June.
- The Board reserves the right to carry over applications to a later meeting depending on fund availability and other factors.
- The Board will disperse funds equitably throughout the DVEC service area as practical.
- Call a board member listed above or contact the Dakota Valley Electric Cooperative office at 1-800-342-4671 if you have any questions.
- Applications for individuals must have a sponsoring organization. Examples of qualifying organizations would be Jaycees, Lions Clubs, churches, 4-H clubs, American Legion, homemakers clubs or any other non-profit organization which have officers and hold meetings. The sponsoring organization must submit a letter along with the application stating that the organization will be a sponsor for the individual. The letter must be signed by an officer of the organization.