Our E-Bill technology gives you the ability to instantly view information about your current bill, bill payment history, electricity usage and monthly cost comparisons.
Why use E-Bill?
For you to pay your bill by Pay by Bank, E-Bill eliminates the paper billing you receive and gives you the same information via the Internet--plus these added benefits:
- You have instant access to your Dakota Valley Electric account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Any time you need a record of your bill, you simply print out the information you need.
- E-Bill gives you all the information you received with the paper billing PLUS your billing and payment history, your kilowatt-hour usage history and monthly cost comparisons.
- You'll be notified by e-mail when your current bill amount is due each month, and the amount will still be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account through the Pay by Bank system.
- E-Bill is provided through a secure server so your information is private and safe.
- E-Bill is fast, informative, simple, secure and fun!
- How Does E-Bill Work?
- E-Bill Demonstration